How To Batch Edit In Lightroom Mobile – Easy Method 2022
Though Editing your photos is a great way to enhance your photo quality, it takes a significant amount of time. It is a tedious and time-consuming task. If you are new in this field, it can be a headache. To speed up the editing process and save your time Lightroom has given a feature called “batch edit”. At first, this feature was only available to Lightroom Classic users, but now it has also been made available to Lightroom Mobile users. Let’s see how to batch edit in lightroom mobile.
How To Batch Edit In Lightroom Mobile (Step By Step)
What is batch edit? – Batch editing helps you apply the settings from one photo to another one or more photos in the same session. In batch editing, we apply the lighting and exposure settings to other photos.
Why sync the edits? – The ability to edit one photo and then copy those settings and apply them to the other images in the same photo series is one of the top features of any editing tool/program.
Syncing edits helps speed up the workflow and hence it saves a lot of time. You can edit your images quickly and efficiently.
You can use batch editing on Android, iPhone, and Chrome devices. Follow the simple steps given below to use batch editing.
Step 1 – Customize Your Photo.
- Open the Lightroom Mod APK
- Next, Select the image from any album or “Add Photos.”
- If you want to apply the same settings to another image, then copy those settings directly. But if you want to make some adjustments before applying to other photos, do it first and then copy the settings.
- As we are doing batch editing, try to avoid making adjustments specific to the image, like cropping, or selective adjustments. Make adjustments that can be used on any image in that series, like exposure, contrast, light, etc.
- Once you have made the essential adjustments, proceed to the next step.
Step 2 – Choose Copy Settings
- Click on the three-dots icon in the upper corner of the screen.
- Next, choose “Copy Settings” from the window that pops up.
- Next, on the screen, you will see that some options are checked. keep them as it is.
- Next, click on the right tick in the upper right corner of that screen, and settings will get copied.
Step 3 – Select The Images To Apply Adjustments.
- Now go to the image album and select the photos to which you want to apply the adjustments. Selecting the photos from the same series with similar exposure and color gives better results. It’s not compulsory, but it’s good practice.
- You can select multiple images from the lightroom mobile library in two ways – First, click on the three-dot icon in the upper corner and tap “select.” Now select the images you want to edit.
- The second way is, to click and hold on an image, it will give you the option to select the image. Now tap on the images you want to edit.
Step 4 – Click “Paste Settings” To Apply Adjustments To Selected Images.
- Once the images have been selected, the next task is to click “paste settings.”
- Click on the three dots icon in the upper corner.
- Next, Click on “Paste settings” Now all copied settings will get applied to the selected images.
- Hurray! You’re Done. That’s how to batch edit in Lightroom mobile
How To Change The Applied Adjustments When Batch Editing
In step 2, we copied all the adjustments as it is to apply them to the other images. But we are doing batch editing, and all photos are not the same. Some photos might be a little bit dark, or some may be bright. If we apply the same settings to all photos, then it will not look good. Lightroom mobile allows you to select which adjustments you want to copy.
When we tap on the three-dots icon to copy the adjustments, the window will pop up showing all adjustments. By default, all the adjustments are checked. So uncheck the adjustments that you don’t want to copy and apply.
You can go more specific if you click on an individual group for more settings. For Example, I want to copy specific settings from “Color”. So I will Click on “Color” and check the white balance, vibrance, and color grading adjustments. I will uncheck the other two adjustments.
So, you can copy specific adjustments and apply them as per your need. It’s very helpful to get the best results. That’s how to batch edit in Lightroom mobile in a great way.
Using The Presets In Lightroom Mobile
As we saw, manually editing and adjustments take a lot of time and effort. To save time and speed up the editing process you can use lightroom presets. Presets are pre-made adjustments that are applied to any photos in one click. You can create your own presets, or you can find them online. If you want to know how to use the presets, read our article on “how to install presets in lightroom mobile”.
Lightroom mobile is the best photo editor for mobile devices. It has different features which are very helpful if you are a newbie in editing. Sometimes editing might feel like a headache if you are a newbie. Batch editing is one of the best features. Using the batch edit feature, you can copy the settings of one image and apply the same settings to multiple images.
You can edit photos quickly and efficiently using the batch edit feature. It helps to increase the workflow. You can also use lightroom presets to speed up the editing process. That’s all about how to batch edit in Lightroom mobile.
You can also add a watermark to your photos in Lightroom mobile.